Hiro & Kayo S
Win and iPad2. Donate at least $26 by April 30th for a chance to win!!!
via Crowdrise 2 years ago
BENEFITING: BOSTON CRUSADERS DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS INC
EVENT: Crusaders California Dreams
EVENT DATE: Mar 30, 2012
I was a member of the Boston Crusaders from 1988-90 and taught for several years as well. The lessons I learned as a member and instructor in Boston still guide me today in my life as an orchestral musician and college instructor. To all my friends who know what I'm talking about, please give back to the corps to make sure that the organization stays strong and continues to impact young people! Sincerely, Maddog Choi.
SWEEPSTAKES Win an iPad2 and Some Hair Curlers Contest ends April 30, 2012, 11:59 pm eastern time OFFICIAL RULES NO DONATION NECESSARY. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING. Contest begins January 16, 2012, 11:59 pm eastern time Contest ends April 30, 2012, 11:59 pm eastern time
1. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.Crowdrise.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to make a donation of $26.00 during the Sweepstakes Period to any fundraiser on CrowdRise and you will be automatically entered into the Drawing (defined below) for the Sweepstakes – Win an iPad2 and Some Hair Curlers ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY April 30, 2012, 11:59 pm eastern time. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received in one random drawing (a “Drawing”.) One Drawing will be held on April 30, 2012. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry on or about one (1) day after the date of the Drawing.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Win an iPad2 and Some Hair Curlers. Approximate Value: $500. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Limit: one entry per household. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older as of January 16, 2011, 11:59 pm eastern time, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if affidavits/releases are not returned within ten (10)
days after mailing to winners or if prize notifications or prizes are returned as undeliverable. If prize is won by a minor, it may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to minors to be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Michigan. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, emails, mail or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices; or for transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor and judges not responsible for electronic communications, which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive email messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or
to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain list of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Please send the winner’s list for the Sweepstakes – Win an iPad2 and Some Hair Curlers.” The winners list will be sent to requesting parties after selection and verification of winners. All requests to receive a copy of the winners list must be made on or before April 30, 2012, 11:59 pm eastern time.
9. SPONSOR: Crowdrise, 306 S. Washington Ave. Suite 221, Royal Oak, MI 48067 10. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to
To enter without making a donation, send an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Please enter me in the Sweepstakes— Win an iPad2 and Some Hair
Curlers” All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.