EVENT DATE: Dec 01, 2013
PARK FOR SALE Fundraising COMPETITION!
Become THE top fundraiser by December 1st and win $1000, $250, or $100.
Current Leaders have donated or raised $5000. Can you top that? Wanna try?
1. BUY or FUNDRAISE or SPONSOR an ELEMENT. You MUST contact Elysa White (firstname.lastname@example.org) to choose one of the remaining elements and that becomes your team. BUT you can also raise money through real letters, a party, an event or soliciting businesses.
2. JUST Fundraise! Time is running out and we need the funds to make the playground we planned.
3. Don't want to Fundraise but want to do you part and donate? AWESOME! Choose the GENERAL TEAM and make your donation.
Watch this video. I promise you will feel great afterwards.
Our children deserve a playground that's NOT broken, giving them daily splinters, closed for exterminations. Playgrounds mean health, social time, brain breaks and playgrounds means a healthy city center.
Deadline for all fundraising? December 31st. Time is running out.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick an element and register with Elysa White (email@example.com). She will tell you how to personalize your page.
2. Ask for money. Raise money. Form a team (your family, your street, your friends) on Crowdrise. (When you register, you will get an email informing you how to do this.)
3. Send emails. Make phone calls. Have a party. Donate. Lots of ideas on our website. www.burtonpark.wordpress.com
4. Watch the leader board on Crowdrise.
1. Forming your team element gets you started. Fully funding an element gives you naming rights.
2. Not all elements are conducive for plaques, but all donations over $500 get yours name on our donor wall.
FBCP can help by:
1. Promoting your fundraising efforts, events, etc. in local publication and a variety of social media sites.
2. Supply you with supporting materials such as pictures, text, brochures, and more.
3. Provide our tax ID# should you need it.
4. Help you brainstorm creating fundraising ideas.
Go to burtonpark.wordpress.com for a huge list of ideas. ALSO has info on our incredible Brick Campaign.
Questions? Email us: BCPfriends@gmail.com