Andrew Superior wrote -The Schuck's had an unfortunate incident occur Saturday April, 21 2012. They were at a wedding going through their normal day to day life, when they received a phone call that changed their lives forever. They found out their home of 12 years was on fire. By the time the Fire Department got it put out there was nothing left but ashes. They had lost everything including the family dog of 12 years. If you could please help them with a little donation it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much and please keep them in your prayers during these trying times.