Crowdrise JobsOur goal at Crowdrise is to raise lots of money for charity and make giving back so fun that people want to do more of it. The Crowdrise culture, brand, customer service, and staff needs to be so good that customers feel compelled to tell all their friends about Crowdrise. We were named a Top 25 Global Philanthropist by Barrons and we’re growing ridiculously fast. We’re looking for amazing people to join our squad who are passionate about charity, are ready to be in the grind and help wherever they can, and want to have more fun than they’ve ever had at a real job. The only rules are no sorries, no yawning and you are required to have fun. The work environment gets no better and we’re big believers that the culture creates the brand and that amazing service leads to success. We’re actually not sure what that last sentence meant so if you get the job, feel free to let us know.
Senior Web Designer
You can work remotely from your own office or home. If you live in LA or Detroit it would be nice, but not required.
About this Job:
Crowdrise is a fast growing start up focused on creating the best platform for individuals and charities to raise money for causes around the world. We are looking for a genius creative web designer to help take us to the next level. We are big believers that a the best sites begin with great design and an equally amazing user experience and are looking for someone to shock us with their talent. No pressure though.
- Lead Graphic Design from daily promotional graphics to mass emails to full site redesigns.
- Create the best user experience on all web enabled devices.
- Maintain a cohesive brand across all Crowdrise platforms.
- Stay on top of current trends in web design.
- Have fun. That's the most important part of Crowdrise. If you can breakdance, that's a nice bonus.
- B.A., or equivalent experience in art, design, or engineering
- A portfolio of web design work that impresses us so much we want to hire you the second we see it.
Pay commensurate with experience and talent. Please contact email@example.com and provide a resume or link to your portfolio. Be sure to reference that you're interested in the Senior Graphic Designer role.
CROWDRISE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMCrowdrise is looking for 6 part-time interns who love wearing flip flops and have skills and interests in Social Media & Marketing and Operations. Check out each opportunity and next steps below.
Social Media & Marketing
- Description: Participate in conversations including Twitter, Facebook and other marketing strategies that drive conversion and participation.
- Skills & Interests: I am a great communicator, I understand and use social networks and can think creatively and in character while walking around barefoot.
- Spots Available: 4
- Hours/Week: 20
- In Office/On Campus: 25%/75%
- Description: Help build the infrastructure and reporting of our operations.
- Skills & Interests: I am an organized leader that has mastered excel (including macros and pivot tables) and is an analytical thinker (2x2=6).
- Spots Available: 2
- Hours/Week: 20
- In Office/On Campus: 75%/25%
What's in it for you?
- You’ll probably get a Crowdrise tee shirt on your first day. You may want to quit right afterwards.
- You’ll have exposure into many of the facets of building a groundbreaking, earth-shattering social enterprise. The Intern Team is critical to the growth and operational success at Crowdrise. Interns will be expected to impact personal yet scalable development.
- You’ll tell us what personal yet scalable means. We think we get it, we can’t say for sure.
- You could get college credit. It’s not live yet but it’s on the list and if it doesn’t work out we’ll definitely draw you some sort of badge.
- You’ll be included in conferences and meetings with the team that runs Crowdrise, most of whom are short, to discuss the chaos of running a start-up.
- You should expect a tremendous amount of value exchange with everyone at Crowdrise. It’s an incredibly open environment and we value lots of participation.
- All interns get shower caps.
- Send a resume and anything else you deem appropriate to
- Thanks and Remember... If You Don't Give Back No One Will Like You.