BENEFITING: INJURED MARINE SEMPER FI FUND
The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to provide financial aid and quality of life solutions to:
• Marines and Sailors as well as members of the Army, Air Force and Coast Guard who have served in support of Marine forces, when they become injured in post 9-11 combat or or training, and their families.
• Help defray the expenses incurred during hospitalization, rehabilitation and recovery
• Assist with the expenses associated with the purchase of specialized equipment, adaptive vehicles and home modifications
• Educate the public about the special needs of our wounded service members and their families
Our mission, since May of 2004, has remained constant: to serve those who preserve our freedom and, with your support, we hope to continue increasing awareness and financial support for these brave men and women.
How we help:
• Provide immediate financial aid and support to service members and their families
• Offer swift and relevant assistance. The type of assistance varies and is
determined on an individual basis.
• Offer financial relief for needs that arise during hospitalization and recovery, such as childcare, travel expenses for families and other necessities.
• For perpetuating needs we facilitate the purchase of adaptive transportation, home modifications and specialized equipment, such as wheelchairs, audio/visual equipment for the blind, and software for traumatic brain injuries.
• Help service members and their families transition back to their communities by assisting with education, job placement and therapeutic programs.
In addition to financial assistance, our staff and volunteers act as advocates for the needs of service members and their families and provide encouragement and comfort during difficult times.