2% Raised of $20,000 Goal
Bob & Rita Miller
Brian's facebook friend
Loretta Kane & Andrew Payne
Support our mission by creating your own fundraiser.
The Sonoma Ashram Foundation is dedicated to spirituality and social service, guiding initiatives in the U.S., India and Europe. The goal of our work is to inspire individuals to connect with their inner fullness and to live a life of service.
Sonoma Ashram Foundation provides a stage, as well as an environment, for individuals to attain their fullest potential -- spiritually and worldly -- while engaging in the world with a spirit of social responsibility and service. Uniting people from various walks of life, we create teaching centers and replicable models of inspiration for the betterment of society.
Nurturing and caring for the inner and outer environments is at the core of the Foundation's work. All initiatives of the Sonoma Ashram Foundation are run with the following principles:
• Self-growth and development based on the ancient wisdom of the Sages.
• Valuing and respecting humanity and nature through socially responsible choices
• Addressing the well-being of an individual through education, healthy routines and best environmental practices
• Combining the best of the East and West to implement innovative, practical solutions.
• Creating paradigms for workable models that inspire others to follow.
• Making others happy brings fulfillment and joy to an individual and community.