OUR GOAL FOR 2013?
Let’s raise another MILLION MEALS for Americans in need!
If you want to register to run, and instantly provide 10 meals for those in your community, visit RUN10FEED10.com.
Here, through Crowdrise, you can DONATE or FUNDRAISE to raise additional money for those in need.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Visit RUN10FEED10.com and click on the RUN REGISTRATION tab to register for an official timed race, a Fun Run, or to Run Your Own 10K
- Instantly, 10 meals will be provided to children in your event community!
- Then, SHARE the idea with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers to get them excited about what you're doing (which will inspire them to participate too!)
- Simply select DONATE NOW to contribute funds to the cause OR select SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER, and select the city or state you designate as the beneficiary of your efforts
- SHARE your fundraiser with your friends and followers to inspire them to donate to your cause
ABOUT RUN 10 FEED 10
This fall, Women’s Health will anniversary our run with a mission. Visit RUN10FEED10.com to register to run an official race, a fun run or to run on your own.
Run a 10K with us, and you will instantly provide 10 meals for those going hungry in your local and surrounding neighborhoods. You can join us by racing in New York City, Chicago or San Francisco, or you can join us at Fun Runs nationwide. If you don't live in one of our host cities - you can still participate! Sign up to run your own 10K. The money from your registration and fundraising efforts will go to those metropolitan areas nearest to you.
Why should you fundraise here?
Right now, 50 million Americans are going hungry—they don't know when they will get their next meal. The reality is there IS enough food in the world today for everyone to get the nourishment they need for a healthy and productive life.
Hunger is the world’s most solvable problem.
It's something we can do something about. Together, we can make a huge impact in a very simple way. All you have to do is RUN!
After witnessing the effects of hunger firsthand when traveling as a WFP Student Spokesperson, Lauren Bush Lauren founded FEED Projects in 2007 with the mission of creating good products that help FEED the world. The social business has created over 60 products, and every product sold has a measurable donation attached to it. To date, FEED has been able to donate over $6 million and provide nearly 60 million school meals globally. FEED has also supported nutrition programs around the world, providing vitamin supplements to over 3.5 million children. FEED partners with organizations such as the United Nations World Food Programme, UNICEF, Feeding America and DonorsChoose.org to fight hunger and eliminate malnutrition by providing meals, nutritional supplements and education. For more information, please visit www.FEEDprojects.com.