Skip to content

100 Percent Haitian Coffee Project

Organized by: Bret Garrett

Bret's Photo


Remy Black Coffee was created and founded after visiting Haiti after the 2010 earthquake. We are now promoting our coffee in Haiti and will donate 90% of these funds to the Mission Eglise De Dieu and remaining 10% towards building awareness in Haiti for the 100% Haitian Coffee Project via Remy Black Coffee. Our R.E.V.O.L.T. brand builds awareness to unify all the Americas (North, Central and South) through coffee and revolt against the ideology of a single "patriotic" one America.  Its time for R.E.V.O.L.T. coffee. Thank you for helping us unify the Americas through our coffee projects.


To This Fundraiser


Organized by

Bret Garrett

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Bret and 100 Percent Haitian Coffee Project.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms