BENEFITING: Special Olympics Southern California
ORGANIZER: Special Olympics Southern California
EVENT DATE: Oct 08, 2017
Special Olympics Southern California wrote -
Special Olympics Southern California is excited to be an official charity partner for the 2017 Bike Tour, providing avid and leisure cyclists alike the opportunity to ride one of the most beautiful Bike Tours in Southern California all to support Special Olympics Athletes.
The Bike Tour starts promptly at 6:00 am. It is a safe, scenic and fully closed 20 mile course. Be a part of the marathon weekend experience with all the perks including a commemorative event shirt, finishers medal, FREE Beer in the Michelob Ultra Beer Garden and more! Whether you’re riding for time or simply to enjoy the sights of Long Beach, the Bike Tour is sure to get the Long Beach Marathon and Half Marathon events rollin’.
Date: October 8, 2017
Bike Tour Start Time: 6:00 AM
Experience Long Beach on a bike!
– Cruise through 20 miles of the city on closed streets while watching the sun rise
– The Bike Tour starts at 6:00 am
– The Bike Tour is an UN-TIMED event except for those who are doing it as part of the Combo
– Please note that all participants must pick their race items up at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, October 7 or Saturday, October 8. There is absolutely no race day pick-up for Bike Tour participants unless the Race Day Pickup Service was purchased in advance.
– Bib must be worn on your chest at all times
Registration Fee: $25
Fundraising Commitment: $225
-All participants who reach the $250 goal will receive a limited-edition medal from SOSC!