2011 Carnegie Center 5K & 1M Fun Run for The Parkinson Alliance
EVENT DATE: Sep 24, 2011
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 24, 2011
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Sep 20, 2011
This crowdrise page is for fundraising only.
Participants who are going to run/walk the 5K or 1M Fun Run, MUST visit our main event webpage and register there.
(Donating/fundraising on crowdrise does not mean you are officially registered to run/walk in the 5K or 1M Fun Run.)
To officially register for our event, click here to go to The Parkinson Alliance website.
About the event
- USATF-certified 5K, NJ Grand Prix Event 500 points, fast relatively flat road course through scenic Carnegie Center, timed mile markers and water stops, awards to age category top 3 male/female & team winners
- 1 mile fun run
- Registered Participants receive t-shirts while supplies last
- Famillies/groups/teams of 4+/runners and walkers are welcome
- Family fun day with refreshments, DJ, and door prizes
- Kids' zone with moon bounces, a clown, and a face painter
- Net event proceeds benefit Parkinson's research
- 100% of all general donations go to research
- Location: 101 Carnegie Center Parking Lot, Princeton, NJ 08540
- Day of registration starts at 7:30 am; 5K Starts at 9:30 am; Fun Run Starts at 9 am
The Parkinson Alliance
PO Box 308
Kingston, NJ 08528
To make a general donation, click here. Or choose General Donations as one of the Teams to donate to. Thank you for your support!