Claudia Sills via Crowdrise
August 26, 2011
BENEFITING: JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER OF METROPOLITAN DETROIT
EVENT DATE: Aug 29, 2011
Jeremy Wolfe wrote -
Thank you for supporting the 18th Annual Dr. Larry D. Sills Memorial Golf Classic & Dinner. Proceeds from the event support the Send a Kid To Camp Scholarship Fund. This year’s event honors dedicated members of the Metropolitan Detroit community, Beverly & Merton Segal.
The Dr. Larry D. Sills Memorial JCC Golf Classic & Dinner helps to provide scholarship dollars for young children to attend JCC Summer Day Camps who wouldn't otherwise be able to go!
The event is on Monday, August 29th at Meadowbrook Country Club in Northville (on 8 Mile Road near 275). Golf is at 12:30 p.m. and Cocktails are at 6pm and Dinner is at 7 p.m.
We would love to have you for golf and or dinner but, if you can't, we would be so grateful if you would consider making a donation that helps young people have a special summer at camp!
- $18 – Camp Kid Shirt and Sling Bag
- $36 – Camp Kid door-to-door transportation for a day
- $54 – Provide a camper with a healthy snack for an entire camp session
- $72 – Sponsor an inclusion counselor for a day
- $108 – Fund an amazing overnight adventure for one elementary aged camper
- $180 – Sponsor a Camp Kid with specialty camp and after care.
- $250 – Teach a child a skill for life with lessons in our Red Cross swim program.
- $500 - Sponsor a Kid for two weeks of summer camp
- $1,000 - Sponsor a Kid for 4 weeks of summer camp
- $2,500 – Sponsor a Kid for a full camp scholarship
You can help us right now by clicking on the orange Donate button on this page!
If you would like to be a sponsor of the event or if you have any other questions, please call Paul Barker at 248-432-5538 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that there are a thousand worthwhile charities to donate to and we appreciate the fact that you would consider helping us and the kids in our community.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Kaufman Insurance and Financial Group, L.L.C., Production Tool Supply, AirMaster Heating and Cooling, Sachse Construction & Development Corp., MRI Southfield, Oakland MRI, Howe & Holscher, CPA PC, Lakes Urgent Care, Finsilver Friedman Development Corp., Ron Lederman, MD and Global Office Solutions .