BENEFITING: TRAVIS MANION FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Sep 22, 2012
Event: Twelve (12) riders bicycle across America from Oceanside, CA to Ground Zero New York, NY. Pairs of riders alternate riding for 24 hours per day for eight (8) days. This event is an extension of the annual MC-LEF / TEAM TRAVIS ride from Washington DC to NYC.
Date: September 22 to September 30, 2012
Goal: To safely ride across America and in the process, raise national level awareness for our foundations. Our financial goal is to raise $1MM. All donations will be split evenly between MC-LEF and the Travis Manion Foundation.
- Dave Myers
- Carlo Pecori
- Dennis Doyle
- Dan Parker
- Matt Maloney
- Fitz Maloney
- Todd Maloney
- Kevin Coughlin
- Joseph Burke
- Grant Savage
- Matt Kern
- Ward Savage
- Jackson McCarthy - Team Navigator
- Sean Parker - Team Mechanic
- Chris Isola - NYC Advance Team
- Wade Zirkle - Convoy Commander
- Croft Young - NYC Advance Team
- Chris Wilkens - Team Navigator
About the Foundations Warrior Ride Across America has chosen to raise money for:
- The Travis Manion Foundation's (TMF) mission is to assist our nation's veterans and the families of Fallen Heroes. We will continue the service to community and country exemplified by these Fallen Heroes and veterans. In the spirit of the Fallen, we will foster strength of mind and body to create a generation of future leaders.
- The Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation (MC-LEF) mission is to encourage the spiritual, moral, intellectual and physical development of children through education. This Foundation was formed in February of 1995 by former Marines and law enforcement personnel who strongly believe that our nation's most precious resource is its youth.
All costs for this ride will be carried by the volunteer riders and support crew. All donations will be contributed to the foundations.