Thanks for visiting the OUR HOUSE Valley Advisory BoardRun for Hope fundraising page!
On Sunday, April 28, 2013 OUR HOUSE will be hosting the 19th annual Run for Hope – a day dedicated to celebrating and honoring the memory of those close to us who have died.
You can support this meaningful day by signing up to participate, volunteering, or making a contribution here, to our fundraising page! Your donation in any amount will have a huge impact in the lives of grieving children, teens, and adults.
For more information and to register, visitwww.OurHouse-Grief.org/Events
The OUR HOUSE Valley Advisory Board
The Run for Hope was created to:
- provide the community with a sense of hope, connection, and honor, and
- to offer a day where people can share their grief, loss, and love.
We invite you to joining us in supporting the OUR HOUSE Run for Hope in the following ways:
- Join us and register by visiting www.OurHouse-Grief.org.
- If you are unable to participate, we appreciate you stopping by our fundraising page and invite you to browse our teams’ pages and even visit our website at www.OurHouse-Grief.org
- Start your own fundraising page and Join the Team! To get started, you can click on the right ORANGE text box ‘Join the Team’.
Sharing Grief. Finding Hope.