Hello Family & Friends!!
As most of you know, I participated in a grief support group at Our House Grief Support Center in 2009 after losing my dad to brain cancer in 2008. There are no words to describe what an anchor and life support this group provided in those most turbulent of days and since I was unemployed at the time, they prorated my participation and only charged me $1 per session.
This coming Sunday they are hosting their annual fundraiser titled "A Run for Hope, A Day for Healing" and I would very much like to give back. Remember, every little bit counts! I would appreciate your support in raising money for this worthy cause and in exchange I promise to complete the 5K!
I know times continue to be tight for many of us, so if financial support is out of your reach this year, no worries, I'll happily take your well wishes this time around.
Any questions about Our House? Reach out and ask me!
Thank you for your love, support and friendship over the years. I am truly blessed and truly grateful to have each and every one of you in my life!
OUR HOUSE wrote -
On Sunday, April 28, 2013 OUR HOUSE will be hosting the 19th annual Run for Hope – a day dedicated to celebrating and honoring the memory of those close to us who have died.
Grief is a natural reaction after the death of someone close. OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center was founded on the premise that grievers need understanding, support, and connection. If you or someone you care about is grieving, we are here to help.
The Run for Hope was created to:
- provide the community with a sense of hope, connection, and honor, and
- to offer a day where people can share their grief, loss, and love.
We invite you to joining us in supporting the OUR HOUSE Run for Hope in the following ways:
- Join us and register by visiting www.OurHouse-Grief.org.
- If you are unable to participate, we appreciate you stopping by our fundraising page and invite you to browse our teams’ pages and even visit our website at www.OurHouse-Grief.org
- Start your own fundraising page and Join the Team! To get started, you can click on the right ORANGE text box ‘Join the Team’.
Sharing Grief. Finding Hope.