Dear Friends and Family,
On Sunday, April 28, 2013 OUR HOUSE will be hosting the 19th annual Run for Hope – a day dedicated to celebrating and honoring the memory of those close to us who have died.
I have been a volunteer and Board Member of OUR HOUSE for over 14 years. When my 28 year old mother died suddenly, just 6 weeks after my 4th birthday, it changed my world forever. Her dealth has impacted my life every single day and I am passionately committed to providing grief support to others who have experienced the death of someone close.
When someone you love dies, it is unthinkable at the time that it's possible to survive and thrive. It is with the support of others who have walk that path before you that hope is possible. OUR HOUSE provides the resources and that hope.
We need your help to continue to provide grief support services and resources. Each and every one of us will experience the death of someone we love. Together we can insure that OUR HOUSE will be there to help.
Please sponsor me in the 2012 RUN FOR HOPE. $25, $50, $75, $100 donation or more would be fantastic!
OUR HOUSE is a non-profit providing support groups for children & adults who have experienced the death of someone close. For more information, please visit www.OurHouse-Grief.org
Thank you thank you thank you!
With love & gratitude,
Grief is a natural reaction after the death of someone close. OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center was founded on the premise that grievers need understanding, support, and connection. If you or someone you care about is grieving, we are here to help.
The Run for Hope was created to:
- provide the community with a sense of hope, connection, and honor, and
- to offer a day where people can share their grief, loss, and love.
We invite you to joining us in supporting the OUR HOUSE Run for Hope in the following ways:
- Join us and register by visiting www.OurHouse-Grief.org.
- If you are unable to participate, we appreciate you stopping by our fundraising page and invite you to browse our teams’ pages and even visit our website at www.OurHouse-Grief.org
- Start your own fundraising page and Join the Team! To get started, you can click on the right ORANGE text box ‘Join the Team’.
Sharing Grief. Finding Hope.