Skip to content
putnamcommunitycares's profile image - click for profile

PUTNAM COMMUNITY CARES INC's Fundraiser:

Carmel Rotary 2014 Basketball Shootout

PUTNAM COMMUNITY CARES INC's Photo

THE STORY:

ROTARY CLUB OF CARMEL NEW YORK CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC wrote -

THE STORY:
For 15 years during the 1980s and 1990s this perennial Rotary Club event enabled area service and youth organizations to raise much-needed funds to support important programs in the community. The Carmel High School Interact Club (the youth contingent of Rotary International) is co-sponsoring this 21st century edition of the event. We handle virtually all the details. This is an excellent opportunity to raise money with minimal work for you. All you need to do to raise funds is solicit pledges and/or flat donations to support your participation in the Shoot-Out. 80% of all funds raised are directed to your charity with the remaining 20% being designated by the Rotary and Interact Clubs for additional charitable giving. Since 2008 over $66,000 was raised with 66 different organizations benifiting from the proceeds. So mark your calendars and practice those lay-ups to help a great cause.

WHERE AND WHEN?
The Shoot-Out will begin at 9:00 AM on March 115, 2014 in the Gymnasium at Carmel High School and continue until 12:00 Noon.


WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Anyone, male or female, who wants to raise funds to support a not-for-profit charity.
 

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Each participant is given two minutes to shoot baskets (lay-ups). The total number of baskets made, times the pledge per basket, plus the total of flat donations equals the amount due from each sponsor. Example: with a pledge of 20¢ per basket and 40 completed baskets, the donation will be $8.00.

OR
A person can pledge a flat amount of $1.00, $2.00, $5.00 or more. (Flat amount pledges can be collected right away because the total is not dependent upon the number of baskets made.)

The Team: $1,006 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM
Fundraiser Title

Marge Keith

Amount Raised

$250

Fundraiser Title

CAROLYNE Maulen

Amount Raised

$215

Fundraiser Title

You Gotta Have Heart

Amount Raised

$200

Fundraiser Title

PUTNAM HOSPITAL CENTER TEAM

Amount Raised

$161

 

81% Raised of $200 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Bob Gentile

Amount Raised

$125

Fundraiser Title

Salvatore Gambino

Amount Raised

$45

Fundraiser Title

ROTARY CLUB OF CARMEL NEW YORK CHAR...

Amount Raised

$10

 

0% Raised of $30,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

PUTNAM COMMUNITY CARES INC

Amount Raised

$0

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to PUTNAM COMMUNITY CARES INC and Carmel Rotary 2014 Basketball Shootout.