2014 Run for Education
EVENT DATE: Oct 12, 2014
The Run for Education, formerly “Primo’s Run,” has been a tradition in the San Ramon Valley for 31 years. It is the primary fund-raising activity for the San Ramon Valley Education Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports and promotes education in our community in partnership with the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. Together with our 32 affiliates, we raise more than 7 million dollars a year to support our underfunded schools.
Collect Pledges and Win!
Everyone loves to support a cause. Fitness and Education are a perfect match! Once you’ve registered for the Run for Education, share this news with your friends and family, collect pledges and win!
- Top 15 pledge earners will be invited to bring to a friend to a WHOLE FOODS Make Your Own Pizza and Movie event with Magnolia Audio/Video.
- All pledge earners will be entered into a drawing to win a WHOLE FOODS ice cream party at their school.
- THE TOP PLEDGE EARNER WILL RECEIVE THE NEW APPLE iWatch
- Each pledge gets you an entry into the drawing!
Follow a few easy steps to set-up your own fundraising page to track donations.
1. Scroll down to find your school’s team page.
2. Click on your school page.
3. Click on the golden “Fundraise for this Campaign” button to create your own fundraiser.
4. Set-up an account (if under 13 years old, please use parent’s birthdate.)
5. Add your fundraising goal, customize your page and send unique url to family and friends!
Thank you for your support and good luck!