BENEFITING: MAPLE VALLEY YOUTH SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
I am (YOUR NAME) & I play (YOUR INSTRUMENT) in the Maple Valley Youth Symphony Orchestra
We are having a great time learning music together and giving back to the community through our performances like Maple Valley’s Tree Lighting, 4 of July Fireworks, Arts gala and Farmers Market. We also perform at charity events and at cool venues such as Winterfest at Seattle Center and the at the ShoWare Center where we play National Anthems for the Seattle Thunderbirds Hockey team.
Our programs include:
- Beginning Strings - For students just learning to play stringed insruments
- Debut Orchestra - For string players just starting to play as a group
- Philharmonia Orchestra - A full orchestra for string and wind players who are learning to play in a larger orchestra setting
- Jr. Symphony Orchestra - A full orchestra for advancing string, wind and percussion players
- Symphony Orchestra - A full orchestra for advanced string, wind and percussion players.
- Advanced Ensembles - Small ensembles for advanced students wishing for even greater challenges and more playing opportunities.
- Jam Club - A Music Therapy Based Music Education program for Special Needs Students.
To read more about our programs, please visit our webpage at www.mvyso.org.
You may be aware of the studies which show that students who participate in music programs as youth tend to excel in school, have fewer social problems such as drug involvement and generally become more successful adults. You can be a part of making this a reality for youth in our area by making a donation today.
The MVYSO is a unique place where students can excel musically, connect socially and grow personally. They have never turned a student away based on inability to pay tuition. Your 100% tax deductible donation can help us continue with our mission of providing a top notch music education experience and giving back to our community. For more information about our sponsorship programs for individuals and businesses, please visit our support page on our website: http://www.mvyso.org/support.html
Don’t forget to tell your employer about your generosity. Many employers match donations given to the MVYSO.
Thank you for supporting me and the MVYSO,
(SIGN HERE - Feel free to add something like - "Hope to see you at our next concert" or something personal)