BENEFITING: ROCHESTER MUSEUM AND SCIENCE CENTER
The RMSC’s Community Impact Campaign enables children and adults to experience unique and unforgettable learning opportunities that focus on growing STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) interest and education and paves the way for Rochester’s next generation of innovators and inventors.
Your support of the RMSC is an investment in the future. By enabling the RMSC to provide programs and experiences that inspire learners to pursue their interests in the STEM fields, you help build our community’s workforce by serving to help companies have the technical and scientific talent they need. Together, we nurture and prepare youth for rewarding, entrepreneurial experiences with exhibitions such as Inventor Center, Illumination: The World of Light and Optics, Science On a Sphere, How Things Work and many more.
Each year, your support enables the RMSC to give back to the Rochester community by:
- Engaging nearly 375,000 visitors in STEM education with more than 200 hands-on exhibits
- Exciting 60,000 children who visit with school groups annually
- Serving 12,000 low-income families and individuals with disabilities with free admission
- Preparing 10 to 15 at-risk youth for workforce readiness
- Providing informal learning opportunities and showcasing a selection of our 1.2 million collection items that tell the story of Rochester’s innovative past
The Rochester Museum & Science Center (RMSC) is our community’s heart and soul of informal learning and continually inspires young people by opening their eyes to their own capabilities. We are a vital community resource enabling visitors of all ages to wonder and wander through our galleries, creating hands-on, minds-on experiences that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
Please help us continue to serve the community and provide innovative, engaging learning opportunities for future generations by giving a gift to our Community Impact Campaign.