BENEFITING: MAUI MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION INC
Please join us for the Third Annual Kiwanis Club of Kahului Golf Tournament, benefiting the Pediatrics Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center.
- Date: Saturday, August 29, 2015
- Place: The Dunes at Maui Lani Course
- Time: 7:30 am Shotgun start
Our goal is to have 50 teams raising $20,000 and We just need 12 more teams and $6,000 to reach our Goal of $20,000.
- Team Only(2 players) - $300.00
- T-Sponsor only- $250.00
- Gold Sponosor- $1,500 (entry of two teams, logo placement on all printed materials, Logo recognition and link to MMMC Foundation website, Tee Sponsor sign at designated hole)
The Kiwanis mission is to serve children, and supporting Maui Memorial Medical Center Pediatrics Department is a priority for them. With proceeds from the last two tournaments we were able to purchase much needed equipment for infants suffering from jaundice as well as lounger (sleeper) chairs so parents can stay overnight to be with their sick child. This year we will be raising funds to purchase a "baby warmer" that will not only keep the baby warm but will have available equipment and supplies within the unit to save precious seconds if extra support is needed after delivery. The new warmers integrate respiratory support into the units to comply with changes in the infant resuscitation guidelines from the America Academy of Pediatrics Neonatal Resuscitation Program.