Rao Manekar wrote -
"Not every child is fortunate, some need you”.
The organization, which is completely volunteer-driven, works with a vision to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his or her right to education, health and opportunity.
40 Million Children In India Lack Education, Health And Opportunities That Normal Children Do.
- India, by one count has, 18 million* street children.
- Over 22 million* children are child laborers.
- Nearly 20%** of the children 6-14 years old have no access to primary education.
- Less than 45%** receive the immunization required to protect them from deadly diseases
* Source: www.indianngos.com
**Source UNICEF India
Vibha is a social venture catalyst that seeds, grows and scales solutions to the systemic ills that effect the lives of underprivileged children in India.
Learn more at www.vibha.org.
What you can do:
Join us to bring light into the lives of these children.
It was Margaret Mead who once said “Never doubt if a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has”
And that’s what we believe in. We believe that every action counts. Every gesture that can bring a smile to a child’s face matters.
- $50 funds rehabilitation of a child with learning disability.
- $100 funds educational materials for five children.
- $200 funds libraries with pictorial books in two villages.
- $500 funds immunizations for 15 children.
- $1000 funds a non-formal education center for 28 children.
(Annual costs based on Vibha supported projects. Numbers vary from project to project.)
For more information about Vibha and get a complete listing of the projects that we support , please visit www.vibha.org.
Vibha is a 501 (c) (3) organization, registered in the State of New Jersey. Vibha's Tax ID is 22-3122761.