Half Marathon Weekend
Presented by Cigna ®
EVENT DATE: Sep 01, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Sep 04, 2016
DON'T MISS OUR 2 FOR 1 HALF MARATHON "RUN WITH A FRIEND" OFFER!
Get guaranteed entry to the Disneyland® Half Marathon and join a vibrant, competitive and committed running community to make a difference.
Saturday 3, 2016: Disneyland 10k, first part of the Dumbo Double Dare
Sunday 4, 2016: Disneyland Half Marathon and the second part of the Dumbo double Dare
REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING
- 10k: $100 reg fee + $800 fundraising goal
- Half: $150 reg fee + 2 for 1 $1,000 fundraising goal ($500 a peice)
- Dumbo Double: $240 reg fee + $1,500 fundraising goal
SIGN UP BY AUGUST 15 TO RECEIVE THE LAZAREX HOODIE SWEATSHIRT!
RACE WITH TEAM FOR LIFE & GET:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 10k, Half or Dumbo Double!
- Pre-race Team pasta dinner
- A Team for Life medal!
- Team for Life tech-running top
- Personal fundraising web-page
- Professional fundraising support
TOP THREE FUNDRAISERS GET 1-DAY PARK HOPPER PASSES! (2 adults & 2 kids).
*CHARITY RUNNERS RECEIVE ALL DISNEYLAND® HALF MARATHON WEEKEND AMENITIES:
- Champion® Short-Sleeved Tech Shirt in Women's or Men's Cut*
- Half Marathon Finisher Medal
- Official Event Guide
- Virtual Goody Bag
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Personalized results website and finisher certificate
HOW ARE THE DONATIONS YOU COLLECT PUT TO USE?
Each month Lazarex Patients get a check so that they can access life-saving treatment. Patients with advanced-stage cancer often cannot pursue clinical trial treatments because of the financial costs to get to the research site and the strain of being away from their family’s support. These are treatments that could potentially extend a patient’s life and lead to cures for many others. Lazarex Cancer Foundation matches cancer patients with the right medical studies anywhere in the United States and helps pay for the cost of their participation including airfare, hotel and diagnostics. No other foundation helps patients and families affected by cancer in such a direct way. You can learn more about Lazarex at www.lazarex.org.
In 2015 alone, Lazarex provided financial support to over 400 patients with advanced-stage cancer. To date, Lazarex patients have cumulatively lived an additional 507 years through their participation in clinical trials AFTER they were told that there were no other options.
To put it simply, you're giving Lazarex patients the chance to LIVE!
Cheers to Life!