During the Summer several enrichment classes are offered for students in Middle School and High School
- On-line reading program with a Saturday in-class teacher.
- Self-esteem building classes
- Coping skills class
- Science workshop
- African American history
- Goal Setting
We have had great success with this yearly summer program, but need to be able to serve more students with a larger venue and more opportunities for students to take advantage of several classes during the summer sessions.
Consistent Successes in:
- Raising student reading levels
- Empowering students through African American history lessons
- Learning coping skills for minorities in classroom environments
- Preparing students for school through goal setting, science projects, and self esteem building.
- Returning student participation.