2017 CA Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Jun 18, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Jun 16, 2017
**If you are unable to register online, please register in person at 8:00 am on Sunday, June 18th.**
Join us for the 3rd Annual CA Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger, Sigvaris, Medi USA, Herantis, LympheDIVAS, Lympha Press, Mikimoto, Lymphedema Center, Santa Monica, Jay W. Granzow, and The Roxbury Institute.
** The top 10 fundraisers and a guest ($1000 +) will be invited to a special cocktail reception the night before the Run/Walk hosted by Academy Award winner Kathy Bates, LE&RN's National Spokesperson!**
- Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Check-in 8:00 - 9:00 am
- Oceanfront Walk, 2000 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA
- Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much or as little as you like. This is NOT a closed course.
- Water and light refreshments will be available.
- Registration is $25, which can be made as an initial donation.
- We cannot guarantee a t-shirt to those registered after May 18.
- Just want to run and not fundraise? Go to Active.com to register as a RUNNER ONLY.
Can't make it to CA this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.