Thank you Rotary!
January 19, 2017
EVENT DATE: Mar 04, 2017
ROTARY CLUB OF CARMEL NEW YORK CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC wrote -
The Carmel Rotary Club and the Carmel High School Interact Club are once again sponsoring the Community Basketball Shoot-Out. Over the past 8 years this event has raised more than $175,000, with 100% of the net proceeds having gone to support important programs in our community.
This is an excellent opportunity to raise money for the organizartion or program of your choice with minimal work for you. We handle virtually all the dtails. All you need to do to rasise funds is solicit pledges and/or flat donations to support your participation in the Shoot-Out. 90% of all the funds raised are directed to your charity with the remaining 10% being designated by the Rotary and Intercat Clubs for additional charitable giving.
So mark your calandars and practice thoes lay-ups to help a great cause. Particpation istructions are below as wellas in the link at the bottom of this inforamtion section. Please feel free to call the following numbers for more inforation 845-225-2012 or 845-228-2218 or contact us at www.carmelrotary.org.
WHERE AND WHEN? The Shoot-Out will begin at 9:00 AM on March 4 2017 in the Gymnasium at Carmel High School and continue until 12:00 Noon.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE? Anyone, male or female, who wants to raise funds to support a not-for-profit charity.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Each participant is given two minutes to shoot baskets (lay-ups). The total number of baskets made, times the pledge per basket, plus the total of flat donations equals the amount due from each sponsor. Example: with a pledge of 20¢ per basket and 40 completed baskets, the donation will be $8.00. OR A person can pledge a flat amount of $1.00, $2.00, $5.00 or more. (Flat amount pledges can be collected right away because the total is not dependent upon the number of baskets made.)
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO! JOIN AN EXISTING "TEAM" OR
1) Click on "TEAM" and creat your own TEAM PAGE.
2) Click on "JOIN THE TEAM" a. Sign in: if your already registered b. Sign up: to create an account to start fundraising c. Follow instructions and create your own TEAM Page d. Start asking for donations by clicking on "Ask For Donations" Remember to enter the Organization or Program of your choice in the memo line so we can send them 90% of what you raise. e. Share your "TEAM" page with everyone you know and ask them to donate to your amazing caise. 97% of the people you ask will say yes......
YOU CAN ALSO! Click on the following link to download a PDF Shootout Pledge Form.