May 12, 2017
BENEFITING: BRIGHT PINK
ORGANIZER: BRIGHT PINK
EVENT: 2017 Team Bright Pink
EVENT DATE: Sep 24, 2017
Perks of Being on Team Bright Pink:
Your fundraising commitment helps us teach more women breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection. As a thank you, we are proud to support you through your incredible athletic journey with an outstanding team program that you won’t find with all charity spots.
- Free, guaranteed entry to the Marathon ($195 value)
- Free, remote or in-person 18-week training with Fitness Formula
Clubs ($595 value)
- Year-round fundraising and training support through our closed Team Facebook Group
- 24-Hour injury prevention hotline from NovaCare
- Personal fundraising page and weekly tip emails from Team Bright Pink
- VIP race weekend access: Runners, their friends and their family enjoy free access to Fitness Formula Clubs’ member bathrooms, showers and secure lockers race morning so runners don't have to use gear check.
- Complimentary Welcome Reception: You and a guest get the ultimate carb load on us! Enjoy pasta, breadsticks, beverages and pre-race excitement with your teammates and coaches.
- Complimentary Post-Race Celebration: Make your way from the finish line to FFC South Loop to celebrate your amazing accomplishment with your supporters.
- Bright Pink singlet for Race Day
- Bright Pink t-shirt, prizes and giveaways for reaching fundraising milestones.
- Bright Pink Swag Bag
Ready to secure your spot of the 2017 Chicago Half Marathon? Get free entry with Team Bright Pink.
Join Team Bright Pink
Click JOIN TEAM BRIGHT PINK to get your spot on our half marathon team.
Register for the Chicago Half Marathon
We’ll give you a unique URL to officially register for the race. Don’t worry about entry fees – we’ve already paid for you.
Help Us Teach Breast & Ovarian Cancer Prevention
Share your customized fundraising page to raise money and help us save women’s lives through breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection education.