We just reached our goal of $100,000!
October 04, 2017
YOU can help sick kids get their magic back!
Hold up… does running 26.2 miles really help kids in the hospital?
You bet your sweet shoelaces! The funds raised by the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Team will help us recruit and train more Volunteer Hospital Magicians and purchase the supplies our volunteers need, including the ones given to each young patient as they learn to perform a trick of their very own.
Your fundraising will bring magic and smiles to thousands of children and their families, right when and where they need it the most.
Charity Team Support & Benefits
- Guaranteed entry into the 40th Anniversary Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Events and access to CARA’s Marathon Training Program
- Pre-Marathon carbo-load dinner with fellow runners
- Sleek and sharp Open Heart Magic Charity Team training & race day technical t-shirts
- Fund-raising secrets and best practices to help you hit your goals
- A strong online community to share the experience and stay on course to success
- The legendary Marathon Day Road Crew cheer section
- Charity Team Appreciation Party – previously at Goose Island and Lagunita’s Brewery
- Crazy fun folks – from seasoned marathoners to first time runners
For more information, check us out at: www.openheartmagic.org/team