2017 CO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Sep 10, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Sep 07, 2017
Online Registration is Now Closed. Please visit us at the lake Sunday morning to register in person.
Online Donations may still be made.
* * * * *
Join us at beautiful Sloan Lake in Denver for the Inaugural CO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier National Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger, Sigvaris, Medi USA, LympheDIVAS, and Lympha Press.
Can't make it to CO this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.
Event details and schedule
* Sloan Lake, 1700 N. Sheridan Blvd., Denver, CO 80212
* Check-in/Registration will be from 8-9 am
* Event begins at 9 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not run or walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!