2017 MO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Mar 25, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Apr 30, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Mar 31, 2017
Join us for the inaugural MO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases in beautiful St. Louis, MO, benefiting the Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN).
**Online registration will close at midnight on 3/24/17. Please register at the Run/Walk on Saturday morning.**
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Check-in 8:00 - 9:00 am
- Jefferson Barracks Park, 251 Cy Road, St. Louis, MO
- Gold Star Pavillion
- Course is 5K, but you are welcome to complete as much or as little as you want. Run, walk, push a stroller, etc.
- Water and light refreshments provided
- Registration is $25, which you can pay as an initial donation, or register HERE on Active.com
- Only those fully registered by February 25th are guaranteed a t-shirt
We proudly acknowledge our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, Eiger, Sigvaris, Medi, Herantis, Mikimoto, LympheDIVAS, Lympha Press, ILWTI, and ImpediMed/L-Dex.
Can't make it to MO this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.