BENEFITING: Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, Inc.
Welcome to Team MSAA!MSAA is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving lives today through ongoing support and direct services to individuals with MS, their families, and their care partners.
- Estimates are that 2.5 million people worldwide are diagnosed with MS.
- MS is most often diagnosed between the ages of 15-50, in the prime of life.
- Women are three times more likely to develop MS than men.
- There is no known cause or cure for MS.
Getting started is as simple as 1- 2- 3!
- Sign up for your chosen Tough Mudder Half.
- Create a fundraising page here by clicking on "Fundraise for this campaign" on the right.
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family and spread the word about this amazing challenge you just took on!
Team MSAA Benefits Include:
- FREE race registration
- Monthly tips to help you prepare for your race and reach your fundraising goal
- FREE Tough Mudder Half shirt, headband, beer and photography
- Team MSAA swag
Fundraising Minimum Our fundraising minimums are determined on a race-by-race basis in order to reduce costs and maximize the amount of funds going directly to improve the lives of the entire MS community. The Tough Mudder Half fundraising minimum is $850. If you do not reach your fundraising minimum through donations to your page 30 days prior to the event, we do expect that each participant cover the difference between their minimum and what they were able to raise before the race. If you are not able to participate, please make a donation and help support Team MSAA improve lives today for the entire MS community. If you have any questions or need some inspiration email us at email@example.com.