2017 NY Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Sep 17, 2017
Join LE&RN and Honorary Board Member and actor Steve Guttenberg at Cadman Plaza Park and the Brooklyn Bridge for the 8th Annual NY Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier National Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Sigvaris, medi USA, Herantis Pharma, LympheDIVAS, and Lympha Press. We also thank our local sponsors ShechterCare, MME Ink, Mount Sinai, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP, Lymphedema Products, Norton School, Wear Ease, Peninsula BioMedical, PhysioTouch, Wyatt Rehabilitation, and Nesquik Protein Plus.
Can't make it to NY this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.
Event details and schedule
* Check-in/Registration will be from 9:00 - 10:15 am
* Event/Awards Ceremony begins at 10:30 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is approximately 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* There is free on-street parking on Sundays, but it will fill up fast. There are a number of pay-per-use parking garages in the area, but LE&RN has no relationship with them, so parking is at your own discretion.
* HAVE FUN!