BENEFITING: Global Environmental Health Lab
Help us work with the world’s most vulnerable citizens so they may live safer, healthier lives!
GEH-LAB can only achieve our ambitious goals with your financial help. Make a tax deductible donation to our 2018 program today!
Where your money goes:
- $25 = Supplies for 50 epidemiological surveys
- $50 = Travel for local participants to workshop & study site
- $100 = Research Poster printing for dissemination of results
- $250 = Software for Statistical Analysis (SPSS)
- $500 = Supplies for water quality testing
- $1000 = 1 Portable Air Quality (particulate matter) Device
- $2900 = Scholarship for 1 Research Scholar to the GEH-LAB Research Program
Looking forward to 2017, we hope to more fully realize our funding goals, publish the results from our 2016 projects and expand the research scholar team by at least 5 members. In 2016, GEH-LAB laid the foundation for environmental health research projects including risk assessments related to drinking water, solid waste and air pollution. Implementing these projects will require additional funds to purchase equipment and supplies. We appreciate your support!