2017 WI Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Oct 05, 2017
Join us for the 2nd Annual WI Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger, Sigvaris, Medi USA, Herantis, LympheDIVAS, Lympha Press, and ILWTI.
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Check- in is from 8:00 to 9:00 am
- Peshtigo High School Track Field - 341 N. Emery Avenue, Peshtigo, WI 54157
- This 5K winds through the surrounding neighborhood and ends back at the school track. We encourage you to run or walk as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
- This is a timed event.
- $25 Registration fee
- Well behaved pets on leashes are welcome.
- This event will take place rain or shine, so dress for the weather.
- We are pleased to offer an event t-shirt as a thank you for your participation. However, please keep in mind that quantities are limited, and we must order a month in advance. It's possible that we may run out.
- Just want to run and not fundraise? Go to Active.com to register as a RUNNER ONLY.
Can't make it to WI this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.