2017 WI Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Dec 31, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Oct 05, 2017
Join us for the 2nd Annual WI Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, proudly sponsored by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, and our National Series Sponsors: BSN medical (Premier National Sponsor), Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), BioCompression Systems, Juzo, ImpediMed/L-Dex, Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Sigvaris, medi USA, Herantis Pharma, LympheDIVAS, Lympha Press, and ILWTI. Local sponsors include Lohmann & Rauscher, Walmart Marinette, Waupaca Foundry, Marinette Marine, Bay Area Medical Center and Bay Area Medical Group.
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Check- in is from 8:00 to 9:00 am
- Badger Park Pavillion, Peshtigo, WI 54157
- This 5K winds through the surrounding neighborhood and ends back at the park's pavillion. We encourage you to run or walk as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
- This is a timed event.
- $25 Registration fee
- Well behaved pets on leashes are welcome.
- This event will take place rain or shine, so dress for the weather.
- We are pleased to offer an event t-shirt as a thank you for your participation. However, please keep in mind that quantities are limited, and we must order a month in advance. It's possible that we may run out.
- Just want to run and not fundraise? Go to Active.com to register as a RUNNER ONLY.
Can't make it to WI this year? Visit one of our other events at LymphWalk.org.