EVENT DATE: Nov 03, 2017
We know your heart is set on Napa so guarantee your entry with Team Lazarex and come November 3-4, 2017 have the craziest California weekend running adventure. The Reebok Ragnar Relay Napa starts in the heart of San Francisco and your team will run relay-style while "racing" through the best parts of Northern California. It's a 200-ish mile course that will have one of your runners running and taking selfies over the Golden Gate Bridge, another will run through Sausalito’s charming downtown, and everyone will run next to endless rows of grapevines and past world-famous wineries and it might be in the dark at that point we recommend you raised at on of money so that the universe takes mercy on the "run"away thoughts.
Here’s how to register for the awesomest weekend of your life:
Team Captain must register the team
- $1715 - Reg fee for 12-person team (breaks down to $143 per person)
- $1115 - Reg fee for 6-person Ultra Team (breaks down to $186 per person)
Fundraising minimums per teams
- $10,000 - for the 12 person team (breaks down to $850-ish per person)
- $6,000 - for the 6 person team (breaks down to $1000 per person)
Your registration fee counts toward your fundraising minimum
Individual Team Members FUNdraising Deadlines
By June 1, 2017
- If you’re on a 12 person team, $425 should be in your fundraising account (includes reg fee)
- If you’re on a 6 person team, $500 should be in your fundraising account (includes reg fee)
By October 20, 2017
- If you’re on a 12 person team Final FUNdraising of $850 is due
- If you’re on a 6 person team Final FUNdraising of $1000 is due
Register with Team Lazarex & get:
- Guaranteed Relay Entry
- Professional Fundraising Support
- A special Ragnar Team for Life Tech T-shirt for those long training runs!
- Lazarex secret swag to support your team’s craziness (i.e. think “kills” or “magnet bombs”)
* Charity runners still receive all regular registrant amenities
How are the donations you collect put to use?
Each month Lazarex patients get a check reimbursing them for their expenses to get to their cancer treatments.
We help patients find the right medical study anywhere in the United States and we help pay for the costs to get them to their treatments including airfare, hotel, parking (because at some cancer center it’s $30 bucks a day just to park!!) and diagnostics that insurance companies don’t cover. If Lazarex Cancer Foundation wasn’t around to help with these costs it would be impossible for a majority of patients to take advantage of these breakthrough treatments happening at medical research institutions. Think about this – half of all research to find cures or better treatment for cancer fail. Not because of the science but because the studies don’t have enough patients enrolled. And patients don’t enroll primarily because they can’t afford to get to the treatment center. That is not okay!! We need to make research accessible to ALL patients not just those who have the personal resources to afford it. Life is too damn precious to not help!! Thank you for helping!!!
One more thing, there is no other foundation in the U.S. that helps patients and families affected by cancer in such a direct way. You can learn more about Lazarex at www.lazarex.org.
p.s. our help isn’t a one-time payment to our patients. We help them throughout the duration of their clinical trial treatment, and that could be years.
Cheers to Life and for making Life more awesome for others!