EVENT DATE: Mar 05, 2017
Calling all Autism Heroes! Join us for the 17th annual Steps of Hope for Autism in Minnesota, a community fun fundraiser featuring the state’s largest annual autism resource fair and the new Flash Dash, an all ages and abilities quick walk that will be done in a flash. Steps of Hope will be held at Southdale Center from 8:30-11 a.m. on Sunday, March 5, 2017. 100% of dollars raised through Steps of Hope are tax deductible, stay local, and support programs and services that allow people affected by autism in Minnesota to grow and thrive. It’s easy to be an Autism Hero:
1. Assemble your AuSM fundraising team (friends, family, teachers, co-workers, everyone in your network!).
2. Register and create your fundraising page on this site.
3. Register for the Flash Dash. All who pre-register will receive bragging rights and a medal.
3. Collect donations in support of AuSM’s programs and services.
4. Join us at Steps of Hope on March 5, 2017 for the autism resource fair, the Flash Dash, and many fun activities.
For information about volunteering and additional opportunities, please see our website.