Grab your friends, and let's do yoga for something bigger than ourselves. Students and teachers from all 10 PFY locations will come together for the first time at the Powerflow Yogathon. Join us on Saturday, 3/18, at Montclair State University from 8 am to 9 pm to raise money for the non-profit One Simple Wish, an organization that grants wishes to kids and teens in foster care. You will get the chance to create your team and take turns practicing for 12 hours straight with all of your favorite PFY teachers on one day and in one place. Members of your team will raise money before the event for this important cause. Come together and feel the power of our community during this day of yoga, charity, friendship and prizes.
How it works:
1. Create and name your team of 4. Team members do not have to be PFY students. Only 2 PFY teachers per team please. Designate 1 team captain who will register and communicate with PFY. On the day of the PFY Yogathon, at least 1 person per team must be in each of the 12 classes.
2. Have your team captain go to http://bit.ly/Yogathon2017 to pay the registration fee for your whole team. It’s $25 per person before 1/31/17 and $35 per person after.
3. Go to https://www.crowdrise.com/2017Yogathon and register your team, then email email@example.com your team name and members.
4. Share your passion, message and Crowdrise link, and start raising money. We ask that each team raise a minimum of $500. This is a big commitment you can be proud about.
5. Go out and tell the world about what we can accomplish when we work together.
Have questions? Please ask us anything at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help so we can make this a big success.