Skip to content
2learninc's profile image - click for profile

2Learn, Inc.'s Fundraiser:

2learn® Free Lessons for the Poor

2Learn, Inc.'s Photo

BENEFITING: 2Learn, Inc.

THE STORY:

2learn® cannot reach the student that needs it the most - the poor - since it only provides one-on-one lessons, the poor student cannot afford the premium associated with learning at 2learn®. Thus, 2learn® began its free lesson program so that the laws of economics won't prohibit any student from learning at 2learn®. The $18,200.00 annual budget for the project was calculated from the following: 10 free lessons/week x $35.00/lesson x 52 weeks. Of the $35.00 cost for the lesson, 95% of it will go to the 2learn® teacher and the other 5% will stay with 2learn® to fund its expenses for administering the program. Thus, your donations for this program will not be touched until a free lesson is given.  And, as long as the funding permits, 2learn® will continue to offer its free program.

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to 2Learn, Inc. and 2learn® Free Lessons for the Poor.