BENEFITING: 2nd Chance 4 Kids Inc
ORGANIZER: 2nd Chance 4 Kids Inc
2nd Chance 4 Kids Inc wrote -
Through passion and perseverance, we are dedicated to providing homeless & underprivileged children with clothing, school supplies, playthings, social services and community relations programs.
Through our business partners, community alliances and direct outreach by our "Off The Streets" team, we help provide services to over 4,000 families per month.
There are now nearly 2.5M homeless children in America... Together, we continue to make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
· $10 will provide a child with basic school supplies for 1 year.
· $17 will provide a child with a backpack filled with school supplies & optical mouse with USB
· $25 will provide a child clothing & essentials for back-to-school prep. · $150 will provide 25 children with educational toys & playthings.
· $250 will sponsor 10 children to attend a professionally taught healthy lifestyles program (eating right, exercise, kickboxing, etc.)
· $450 will provide bus transport for an educational field trip for 60 students.
· $1,000 will help a homeless child relocate to a safe environment with program services.
· $1,500 will help provide art classes, art supplies & lunch for 75 Kids.
· $2,000 will help support an introduction to the arts & field trip to a classic Opera performance for 50 Kids.
· $4,000 will provide 110 Kids (ages 8-16) a unique conference for kids offering mentoring services tailored to help underprivileged kids focus on academic success & overall healthy lifestyles.
· $5,000-$10,000 will support establishing our Micro-Tech facility . An enabling project for 1,000 children (annually) to be trained on today's job interviewing skills, participate in a STEM program, write resumes, learn about current technologies, technical careers and how to program gaming software. This program builds life skills and strengthens all communities.
Thank you for your support of 2nd Chance 4 Kids and sponsorship in helping to provide mentoring services, community relations programs and healthier lifestyle programs to underprivileged children.