$3K in 30 Days for Girls Prep Basketball
Organized by: Emilee Christopher
EVENT DATE Dec 16, 2016
During the 2015-2016 year, the Girls Prep Basketball Team exploded through the CSAA Manhattan Division 12 Conference with a 10-0 regular season record! Our best season to date.
This year we are fundraising for equipment and apparel to keep our program going --
- Two (2) Portable Basketball Goals
- Gym Bags or Travel Bookbags for EACH player
- Team Sweatsuits and Team T-shirts/Shooting Shirts for EACH player.
Our goal is to raise $3,000 in 30 days to purchase these items for the girls and school. At the end of the season, the jerseys and equipment will be donated to the school. Any additional funds will go toward healthy snacks, personalized apparel, and team awards at the end of the season.
- All donations of $20 or more will receive a special gift from one of our scholar-athletes!
- All donations of $50 or more will receive a special gift from one of our scholar-athletes AND a special piece of Girls Prep Basketball memorabilia.
- All donations of $100 or more will receive a special gift from one of our scholar-athletes, a special piece of Girls Prep Basketball memorabilia AND a Girls Prep Basketball "6th Man" T-shirt! Every penny counts, and the more the merrier :). Donate today!!!
**We are also accepting any in-kind donations of basketballs, training equipment, gently used team apparel, and snacks! If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Coach Christopher directly by using the "Contact the Organizer" button or leave a note with your donation.**
Go Girls Prep!!
Coach Christopher, Coach DiUbaldo, and Coach Roy