BENEFITING: Lynn Sage Foundation
EVENT DATE: Oct 02, 2016
3rd Annual Bark for Breast Cancer Research
Sunday, October 2, 2016 @ 11am
CosMedic Clinic, 58 East Walton
The route begins at CosMedic Clinic, goes to Washington Square Park, past Tails in the City, then returns to CosMedic Clinic where the pups will enjoy a cupcake! Prizes will be given to the dog who raises the most money and the dog with the best pink costume.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash
- Individuals may walk up to two dogs (each dog must register)
- We recommend that puppies under 6 months don't walk
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Dogs that have unruly or hazardous behavior may be asked to leave
- All participants must sign an injury/illness waiver
To enter your pup (or yourself, you don't need a dog to walk with us!): Please email email@example.com.
To donate: Please include the name of the dog/owner you want to sponsor. If you prefer to donate by check, please make checks payable to The Lynn Sage Foundation / 141 W. Jackson, Suite 1702 / Chicago, IL 60604.
About The Lynn Sage Foundation
The Lynn Sage Foundation was founded in 2003 by sisters Laura and Halee Sage in honor and memory of their mother, Lynn Sage, who tragically passed away at the age of 39 from breast cancer. Dedicated to finding a cure for this disease, the foundation built a strong philanthropic partnership with the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center at Northwestern University and has raised over $2 million to support the Lynn Sage Scholars program.