Event Date: Thursday, June 15 Event Time: 8:00 p.m. (lineup starts at 7:30 p.m.) Event Location: Downtown Jacksonville Run/Walk Cost: $30 entry fee; Virtual Fee (not attending Annual Conference) is $15 Attire: Best Fun Run/Walk Attire or Team Costumes
How to Register/Start Fundraising:
• Before you begin the registration process, are you participating as an individual or as a team?
• If a team - identify one person to complete the registration first to set up the team name. Once this is completed, the other individuals can register and select the team name
• Run or Walk at Annual Conference – Join fellow attendees near the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Jacksonville and run/walk through beautiful downtown Jacksonville.
• $30 registration fee
Pick Up Race Materials:
• Wednesday, June 14 – 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
• Thursday, June 15 – 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
• Pickup Location: Prime Osborn Convention Center - Grand Lobby
Run/Walk Event Flow:
• Line-up starts at 7:30 p.m.
• Run/Walk kicks off at 8:00 p.m.
• 'The After Glow' Party immediately following the run/walk at The Landing around 9:00 p.m. (Ticket required for entry)
In Motion: 5K Run, Walk Fun - The After Glow!
• Raise $100+ by 9:00 pm on Wednesday, June 14 to support the Institute and its programs and you will be admitted free of charge! All others will pay a $100 admittance fee.
• The celebration begins around 9:00 p.m. (immediately following the run/walk) at the Landing.
“NEW” Virtual 5K – Can’t attend the Annual Conference? Participate virtually! It’s easy – just pick a time from June 14-19 and run or walk a 5K in your community!
• $15 registration fee gets you an event T-shirt and a finishers medal
• You can start a team for yourself or on behalf of your school
• You can join an existing team
• Fundraise to support the IOH Foundation and win great prizes
Questions? Contact ADHA's Institute for Oral Health at (312) 440-8944 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and through the generous support of our donors, the ADHA Institute for Oral Health provides thousands of dollars each year to advance the profession of dental hygiene through scholarship, research and service!
Funds are awarded to:
Dental hygiene students for educational needs (Scholarships)
Those supporting the advancements in the dental hygiene field through the discovery and application of knowledge which includes original research, developmental prospects and qualitative and quantitative research. (Research)
Dental hygienists to provide access to oral health care and education to those in their communities (Community Service)
We are the only foundation for dental hygienists by dental hygienists
For every $1,000 raised, you will provide a scholarship to develop a dental hygienist’s access to educational programs!
For every $2,000 raised, you will empower hygienists to improve the public’s health in underserved communities!
For every $5,000 raised, you will provide a Research Grant that supports advancements in the dental hygiene field through the discovery and application of knowledge which includes original research, developmental prospects and qualitative and quantitative research.
For every dollar raised, you will develop, support and empower the profession!