For 2012, the American Odyssey Relay Run Adventure is reaching out to the entire community in an effort to raise awareness and money for charity. This year we're making it easier than ever to let all of our runners, volunteers and supporters get involved and help make a difference.
Don't just run a Relay, Experience an Odyssey!
- Twelve teammates
- Gettysburg, PA to Washington, DC -- 200 miles in total, more or less
- Two days and one night in a van... with intermittent bursts of running
- Civil War landmarks, gorgeous countryside & the monuments of DC
- More fun and memories than you can imagine!
Not just any relay, an Odyssey Relay
The American Odyssey Relay is partnered with Crowdrise to encourage the entire community to unite and fundraise for their favorite charities in 2012:
- Hope for the Warriors - improving the quality of life for wounded service members
- Hope Connections for Cancer Support - improving the quality of life for thousands of people living with cancer
- Team Red, White & Blue - improving the quality of life for wounded veterans and their families
To Fundraise for One of these Great Official Charity Teams, Click Here
To Raise Money for Any Charity or Cause that You Support, Click Here
Click Here to Register for the 2012 American Odyssey Relay
Click Here to Visit the American Odyssey Website
Rules – Win a Marmot DriClime Jacket