EVENT DATE: Aug 26, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Aug 25, 2017
An Annual FREE family and dog-friendly event featuring a 3K and 5K run/walk. Help the Auburn Valley Humane Society care for animals in need. Register for the 3K dog-friendly walk or run or the 5K dog friendly run. Setup a fundraising page, earn awesome prizes, and get ready to celebrate. The course is a flat, easy and scenic along the White River for all ages. Water for humans as well as water bowls will be along the trail. Water pools will be available at the end of the race for the dogs. Event includes demonstrations, specialty vendor village plus entertainment, contests, raffles, and pet licensing.
There are many easy ways to raise money for the puppies and the kitties.
1. Create your own fundraising page. Post your link on Facebook and tag your friends who love animals. Don't be afraid to ask! People are very busy and want to support you so give them a little nudge.
2. Email your family and let them know that you are on a mission to raise money for the Auburn Valley Humane Society. Ask them to support you!
3. Ask your neighbors. Use your pledge form to collect cash and check donations. Checks may be made out to AVHS.
4. Ask your co-workers!
5. Throw a wine or beer party and invite your friends for wine, bunco, cards or a movie. Provide some treats and ask for a suggested donation of $25 each.
6. Ask your boss to have a one-time "Bring your pet to workday." Anyone who brings their pet contributes $25 to the office team. Everyone wins! Your pet makes everyone happy at the office and your officemates are more productive on that day.
7. Shake your co-workers for pocket change. Everyone has spare change so have them the coins into the jar for the AVHS puppies and kitties.
Need help with your fundraising or registration? Email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions - Visit http://auburnvalleyhs.org/2017-barkfest-faqs/
Celebrate Every Milestone - Visit http://auburnvalleyhs.org/2017barkfest-prize-incentives
Want to Volunteer - Visit http://auburnvalleyhs.org/2017-barkfest-volunteer/