“There is nothing more rad than knowing all of this colorful mayhem is also for a good cause.” – Scott Crandall, race organizer
I am excited to be taking part in the Color Me Rad 5k in Chicago and even more I am pumped to help raise some money for a cause I truly believe in. Please join me in making a difference in Chicago by running with me, volunteering, or making a donation. Every dollar truly makes an impact and what a fun way to make a difference together.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE EVENT & THE CAUSE:
Color Me Rad has partnered with World Sport Chicago to give participants, volunteers and spectators the opportunity to enhance their experience by using the race to brighten the life of a child and make a difference in Chicago!
We all know sport helps our bodies and creates memorable experiences. But World Sport Chicago goes a step further, delivering programs, research, and events that change lives. As the living legacy of Chicago’s bid for the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games, World Sport Chicago uses sport to strengthen individuals, and in turn, Chicago’s communities.
- Teaching life-enhancing values and character development through sport
- Leveraging on-going sport programs and events to engage families and strengthen communities
- Directing resources and technical expertise to communities of need for high-quality and sustainable programming
- Sharing practices and innovations to develop thought leadership on the positive impact of sport
- Advocating sport-for-all, regardless of physical and visual abilities.
Support World Sport Chicago!
World Sport Chicago is a 501©3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Your support makes it possible for us to continue to fulfill our mission and make a difference in the community through sport. Every dollar makes a difference!
1. You can click on the DONATE button to contribute to this important effort
2. You can click CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER to become a fundraiser yourself and help us raise the much-needed funds
Learn more about World Sport Chicago
Visit our website at: www.worldsportchicago.org
Visit our Facebook page at: http:www.facebook.com/worldsportchi
Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/worldsportchi
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-861-4808.