2.5 Weeks Away!
June 07, 2017
BENEFITING: POSTPARTUM SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL
EVENT: Climb out of the Darkness
EVENT DATE: Jun 25, 2017
Climb Out of the Darkness® is the world’s largest event raising awareness of maternal mental illnesses like postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety & OCD, postpartum PTSD, postpartum psychosis, bipolar/peripartum onset, and pregnancy depression and anxiety.
Climb Out of the Darkness® is held on or near the longest day of the year annually to help shine the most light on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. The event features mothers and others across the globe joining together to climb mountains and hike trails to represent their symbolic rise out of the darkness of maternal mental illness and into the light of hope and recovery.
We can’t wait for Climb Out of the Darkness 2017, to be held on Sunday, June 25th, 2017 at 10 am. Mark your calendars! Help us shine the light of hope with our words and our advocacy efforts so that our fellow mothers will receive better information and better treatment, and their new families will get off to the healthy and strong start they deserve. If you have questions or would like to become a Climb sponsor, email us at email@example.com
The event features mothers and others across the globe joining together to climb mountains and hike trails to represent their symbolic rise out of the darkness of maternal mental illness and into the light of hope and recovery. 100% of funds raised support the 501c3 organization Postpartum Support International (http://www.postpartum.net). We can’t wait for Climb Out of the Darkness 2017, to be held Sunday, June 27th. Mark your calendars! Location: Durango Rec Center Outdoor Pavilion in Durango, CO. Climb starts at 10 am sharp.
IMPORTANT! You MUST REGISTER for this climb on this website to be a part of this event. TO REGISTER FOR THE CLIMB WE ARE ASKING A MINIMUM OF $10 DONATION. Instructions on how to register and join this team:
1. Click on the "Register" button on your team page.
2. Click "Join A Climb (I will join and climb with a team)"
3. Click Next Step4. Under Set Up Your Fundraiser click "Join A Team" and then select “Colorado- Durango" from the dropdown list
5. Click Next Step
6. Either log in to your existing Crowdrise account or create a new one. Signing up for the account is required in order to register. However, it's free, and you are not obligated to raise money just by signing up and registering for the Climb.
7. Fill out all the participant info, read and click that the waiver has been signed and submit!
8. You are now a member of our team! Each team member who raises $100 or more will receive a FREE COTD 2017 t-shirt!We are encouraging each team member to strive for the goal of raising $100 to help support this amazing organization and spread awareness.
9. Share, share, share!