By becoming a Champion for Sarcoma, you can support a friend or family member in their battle with sarcoma, celebrate your victory against sarcoma, or remember a loved one. You will be a champion for all who have faced sarcoma and the people who care about them.
Whether you’re holding an event in support of sarcoma research and awareness or simply want to raise funds online—we’re here to help you make it happen. Your webpage can be personalized with your story, photos and you will be provided with a custom link to share with your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors. We are here to help with any questions—from technical support to help with fundraising.
Here are a few ways that you can use our Champion for Sarcoma program:
- Celebrate a Milestone (Your anniversary of beating sarcoma, birthday, anniversary, confirmation, bat/bar mitzvah, or graduation.)
- Remember a loved one who battled sarcoma
- Support a friend or family member by raising awareness and research dollars for this rare cancer
- Host a fundraising event on behalf of the Sarcoma Foundation of America
- Donations received through our Champion for Sarcoma giving pages provide needed funds to continue the fight to find the cure for Sarcoma.
Have Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
The mission of the Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) is to advocate for increased research to find new and better therapies with which to treat patients with sarcoma. The organization raises money to privately fund grants for Sarcoma researchers and conducts education and advocacy efforts on behalf of sarcoma patients. Sarcoma is a rare cancer in adults (1% of all adult cancers), but rather prevalent in children (about 15% of all childhood cancers). Visit out website at www.curesarcoma.org to learn more.