BENEFITING: Talk About Curing Autism
EVENT DATE: Oct 17, 2010
Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is the only national organization focused solely on family support, education and empowerment for families affected by autism.
The Pennsylvania TACA chapter is throwing a community-wide “Fall Festival” for families and friends living with autism.
Activities will include moon bounces, face painting, pumpkin painting, games, pony rides, snacks, raffles and more.
1 in 91 children is diagnosed with Autism. Please help us make a difference in their lives by making a donation to help make this event and others like it possible.
Every gift is appreciated no matter how small!!!
1.) 25 DAYS (Oct. 7-31)
2.) Goal: Raise $10,000 for the Pennsylvania TACA chapter
3.) Donate, Share
4.) Win Cool Prizes
5.) Help Change People's Lives
We are using the power of Crowdrise, Twitter and Facebook to take our TACA fundraising drive national … and maybe even global. We’re counting on you to donate and spread the word.
1.) Donate using the big orange button above.
2) Click the black JOIN THE TEAM button. You will then be a team member for TACA – Fall Harvest 4 Autism on Crowdrise and can share your own project page (just like ours) to your own friends and family to help spread the word and fundraise for TACA.
3.) After you join the team use the buttons above to share with Twitter, Facebook or Email
4.) Email your friends and family- they will be donating to a great cause and could win sweet prizes.
Here’s the link to pass along: http://www.crowdrise.com/FallHarvest4Autism/
5) Join us for the event if you can:
October 17, 2010 – 1:00-4:30 pm
(Rain Date - October 24, 2010)
ACAC Fitness and Wellness Center
1130 McDermott Dr. West Chester PA, 19380
WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Check out Crowdrise's promotion page to see what other awesome prizes you can win by donating, like and an Apple Macbook & iPad! If you want a chance to own the coolest new toys, DONATE NOW!
Your donation will help provide:
*Parent Education, and Monthly Meetings
* Autism Journey Guide Books
* Loaner Resource Libraries
* Family Scholarship Program
*Legal advocacy support and seminars
* Programs designed to provide information and support for caregivers and family members