PLEASE HELP US RAISE FUNDS FOR FAMILIES BATTLING CHILDHOOD CANCER & CHRONIC BLOOD DISORDERS.
You don't have to participate in our 5k run to help us out. EVERYONE who reads this can make a difference by creating their own personal fundraising page.
It takes less than a minute to create and costs you absolutely nothing. Just click "FUNDRAISE FOR THIS EVENT" in the dark box at the top right!
If you do want to come out and run/walk with us, here's the skinny on the actual event:
DATE: Saturday, September 15th, 2012 Location: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in downtown Tampa.
Registration Time: 6:30am
Run Start Time: 8am
Walk Start: 8:45am
Event End Time: approx.12:00
Parking: Main parking can be found at the Poe Garage.
Join us for a 5k run and 1 mile fun walk/run, with music, food and all sorts of activities for the whole family presented by LASER SPINE INSTITUTE.
- Mingle with the Chick-fil-A Cows!
- Music by J.T. Curtis and the Silver Eagle Band!
- Mascot run - cheer on your favorite sports or organization mascot!
- A full 'herd' of the famous Chick-fil-A cows will be at the event, and some will even be racing and walking with you!
- Family Fun zone presented by TAMPA BAY TIMES.
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park borders the Hillsborough River overlooking beautiful University of Tampa and its spires, and fronts both the Museum of Art and Glazer Children's Museum! Come on down and make a day of it!