BENEFITING: SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY
EVENT DATE: Jun 16, 2012
I have a bold DREAM! I have seen it in place elsewhere in the world - so the vison sticks. "The Best Way to Create the Future is to Create it Yourself" - not just a quote by Peter Diamandis, also one of the most inspiring talks that has got me going towards my mission in life.
Attending http://singularityu.org's 10-week technology bootcamp-style Graduate Studies Program 2012 (I'm working on making myself as interesting to the judges to take my attendance into accont). The goal is to make Dresden and Saxony one of the major, and most recognized hotspots for art, science and technology in the world. Shrinking the time to market from research in technology to viable products, and services by half in 5 years.
Why support the journey?
- Get access to globally spanning networks on lean management, social innovation, and technological innovation fields like AI, robotics, mobile computing, semiconductors, solar, electrical mobility, biotech, life sciences, ...
- Get access to the relevant connections in education, politics, and business in Saxony
- Setting your foot into one of the most technological advanced hotspots in Europe
- Focused marketing opportunities for potential market communities overseas
- Exclusive informations and insides about the WhoIsWho and major talk topics in the scene
- Future market opportunities in Silicon Valley (and other markets, as the participants come from across the globe
- Live-Streams and Interviews with important GameChangers
- A SummitWiki in which i will organize all informations i can catch and maybe more
- Scout and ConnectionAttaché for my generous supporters
- Become first movers in the global network of a new Dresden Innovation Accelerator (more about the "real thing")
- Target marketing into the major tech market on the globe
- Attracting VC, business angels, and other relevant stakeholders overseas to Saxony
Why is the journey relevant to your business?
Most of the regional markets in middle Europe are connected within known networks, extending that across disciplinary boundaries to the world economy is the mission. The path to success is connecting with a bright group of people relevant in the technology arena, and building from that new solutions, possibilities and opportunities for the business environment you are in.
Who I am?
I am a visionary, in the fields of art, technology, system dynamics, and lean management. I thrive where processes are not yet laid out, and put opportunities on the horizon into tangible business opportunities. More on the initial driving forces of this project to be found here, http://bluefuture2012.blogspot.de/ (from now on covering the process).
What is GSP-12?
It is an intense 10-week thinktank course including major players in the field of technology, business, and government like NASA, Google, Autodesk, and others. The intend is to teach arising entrepreneurs, researchers, students, and game changers the implications of accelerating technologies.The major topics are the challenges of future developments in business, technologies, global economy and human society.
When, and where does it take place?
16th June, 2012 - 26th August, 2012 NASA Ames Research Center Mountain View, California some insights from Entrepreneur about what it's to be