Hiking Trails Completed YTD:
June 06, 2016
BENEFITING: American Hiking Society
ORGANIZER: American Hiking Society
EVENT: Hike 40
Hikes/Trails/Miles Completed: 59
Hello and thank you for visiting my fundraiser page for the American Hiking Society! AHS turns 40 years old this year on Oct 13th so I have decided to participate in the HIKE 40 Challenge - I pledge to HIKE 40 unique hikes to support American Hiking Society's environmental trail stewardship program. Too often I see Backcountry areas neglected and trails in bad shape. I feel it's important to keep these trails maintained for everyone to safely enjoy so please join me in supporting the HIKE 40 intiative. Here are some of the hikes I'll be tackling this year...
1. Kroenke Lake - Collegiate Peaks Wildnerness Area
2. Lake Whitney - Holy Cross Wilderness Area
3. Knowles Canyon/Mee Canyon Loop - Black Ridge Wilderness Area
4. Crag Crest Trail - Grand Mesa National Forest
5. Browns Lake Trail - Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area
6. Storm Mountain - Glenwood Springs, CO
Thanks for your support and hope to see you on the trail!